Adult Day Programs
At Home Loving Care Adult Day [email protected] is excited to announced the First Adult day Program in Iredell county (Lake Norman). We offer a very unique program to only a few participants with this smaller setting participants can receive more one on one care.There is a noticeable warm,friendly atmosphere as soon as you walk in.
Our location has a fulltime activities coordinator who along with additional consistent staff, promote participation with games and activities which keep the brain stimulated. Hosting a variety of outings,events and excursion for all participant on a regular basis thus encourage participants to maintain their independence and involvement with local community.
The day at the center is open Monday-Thursday to participants 55 and up living in Lake Norman area and all surrounding counties.It has been designed to meet the needs of older people in the community.Each staff member are certified and trained.
Activities offer include:
- Keep fit exercise bridge and other brain stimulation activities
- Wellness check
- manicures and hand massages
- Music therapy and appreciation
- Arts and crafts from Alzheimer Society activities book
- Daily devotion and current affairs discussion groups
- Reminiscence and entertainment
- Outing daily entertainment after daily lunch and snack
- To maximize potential
- To maximize independence
- To improve quality of life
- To maximize brain stimulation
The center is open all year round. Transportion can be arrange if needed. For more information or schedule tour.
please contact us see below.